Click Image for Gallery
- Innovative lightweight carbon housing;
- Full compliance with EU directives;
- Modular design with power from 50 to 200 W;
- Built-in surge protection 4 kV;
- Protection against prolonged overvoltage 380 V;
- The luminaire is resistant to extreme temperatures from -40 ° to + 40 ° C;
- Production of the EU (Estonia).
- Industrial premises, workshops, warehouses above 4 m;
- Premises with a high content of dust and moisture.
- The radiator is made of composite thermally conductive plastic with carbon microparticles.
- All fasteners are made of galvanized steel.
- Console mount is made of steel with subsequent powder coating.
- The lenses are made of light-stabilized polycarbonate or PMMA, resistant to ultraviolet light.
|Lamp installation method||Suspension|
|Body / cover material||carbon|
|Color rendering index||75|
|Color temperature, K||5000|
|Degree of housing protection||IP65|
|Degree of protection of the optical compartment||IP65|
|Frequency of mains, Hz||50-60|
|Lens material||Polycarbonate lens|
|Light output, lm/W||107|
|Luminous flux, lm||12198|
|Nominal lamp power, W||120|
|Operating temperature, ° C||-40 to +40|
|Operating voltage, V||176-270|
|Power consumption, W||114|
|Power factor, not less than||0,99|
|Service life, h||70000|
|Starting current, A||0,16|
|Type of starting-regulating equipment||АС+(без драйвера)|